Beach Buggy .Info

Trading Zone => VW Parts For Sale => Topic started by: snoopy on October 03, 2026, 06:36:06 PM

Title: Hex bar linkage
Post by: snoopy on October 03, 2026, 06:36:06 PM
Brand new came with the 34ict weber kit, part assembled then found the levers do no clear the Doon buggy rear body so a  centre pull linkage was brought.
£75 posted
(https://i.postimg.cc/W4J5TrdX/IMG-8394.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/v1brv4LV)
Title: Re: Hex bar linkage
Post by: Doon L001 on October 03, 2026, 07:15:31 PM
That's the problem I found, wish I'd known it was worth that sort of dosh. My bar is on the wall with cable reels on it.
Title: Re: Hex bar linkage
Post by: snoopy on October 03, 2026, 09:39:53 PM
Quote from: Doon L001 on October 03, 2026, 07:15:31 PMThat's the problem I found, wish I'd known it was worth that sort of dosh. My bar is on the wall with cable reels on it.

£221 from webcon £189 from cool air stupid money for what they are
Title: Re: Hex bar linkage
Post by: Doon L001 on October 03, 2026, 10:08:42 PM
Have to see if ive still got all the bits
Title: Re: Hex bar linkage
Post by: Paul1953 on October 04, 2026, 02:50:21 PM
Had same issue with Manx body. Went for CSP centre pull. This has coped with ICT, Solex twin & Kadrons