Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 08, 2021, 09:25:01 PM

mk1 gp wide boy with full space frame chassis porsche running gear

This is a discussion for the topic mk1 gp wide boy with full space frame chassis porsche running gear on the board Beach Buggies For Sale.

Author Topic: mk1 gp wide boy with full space frame chassis porsche running gear  (Read 5201 times)

this user is offline C.A.R.Werks

• Beach Buggy
  • Lincoln
  • Icandy peach blossom
    • Only me Face book page
for sale due to moving house and no money or time to complete
a full space framed chassis using polished ali Porsche irs rear end and Porsche front/rear brakes good irs gear box high ratio
gp buggy shell widened blended bonnet
wiring loom and other bits n bobs needs work to complete
01522 731313

• Beach Buggy
  • Lincoln
  • Icandy peach blossom
    • Only me Face book page

a few old pictures
also a set of rare Porsche revolution split rims to suit 500 with tyres

this user is offline nickh

• Wombourne
  • Volksrod MK3
I'm pleased to report that i'm the proud owner of the buggy with the plan of getting on the road in the next twelve months

Brakes are Porsche 944 turbo complete with Brembo's with the beast being powered by a 2L Porsche 914 lump

Nick

this user is offline Dave DND

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
I'm pleased to report that i'm the proud owner of the buggy with the plan of getting on the road in the next twelve months

Brakes are Porsche 944 turbo complete with Brembo's with the beast being powered by a 2L Porsche 914 lump

Nick

Good news indeed 

Now get yourself a build thread started, and don`t forget to include lots of pictures as you go along   ;-)up
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

this user is offline Chad

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Veteran
  • Kempsey, Worcestershire
  • Doon SWB
    • Doon Buggies
Hi Nick,

Nice looking project. I have porsche 944 rear IRS arms and brakes on my Doon and they work very well.

Also I see you are in Wombourne, just a stones throw from me really. I am between Dudley and Oldbury, with another buggy owner in Oldbury, one in Great Bridge and one in Gornal...

Welcome to the madhouse.

Chad
The Classic Evovles
www.doon.co.uk

this user is offline nickh

• Wombourne
  • Volksrod MK3
Hi Chad

I believe we may have spoken about this time last year on the Screwfix carpark by Tesco in Dudley!! I commented on you Porsche A Arms!

My mate lives in Swindon, Dudley and is also building a GP MK1, hope to have them both on the road for next summer.

I dont know any Buggies in Gornal but there is a black one in Sedgley nr the White Lion Pub

Nick

this user is offline Chad

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Veteran
  • Kempsey, Worcestershire
  • Doon SWB
    • Doon Buggies
Hi Nick,

Yep I remember now.  :)

Mark lives on The Straights and owns a Doon SWB (and works with me too that is why he got into buggies  :D)

I know of a black Sidewinder in Kingswinford (Wrinkly Ninja on here) but not in Sedgley.

When the buggies are done you should pop over to the Midland Buggy Club meet at the Red Lion in Earlswood. We now regularly get 10 to 15 buggies turn up every month. Meet is first Thursday of every month (which just happens to be tomorrow this month).

Look forward to seeing the buggy when finished as it sounds an interesting project. And if you need any advice just give me a shout.

Chad
The Classic Evovles
www.doon.co.uk

• Beach Buggy
  • Lincoln
  • Icandy peach blossom
    • Only me Face book page
did this get finished?