Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2020, 01:51:56 AM

Meet the Team

This is a discussion for the topic Meet the Team on the board Newbie Welcome Area.

Author Topic: Meet the Team  (Read 6878 times)

this user is offline Dave DND

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
on: February 22, 2013, 07:59:01 PM
Thank you for joining us on here. As you know BeachBuggy.info is one big happy family devoted to keeping our Buggies on the road, but I thought you might like to meet the team behind it all.

El-Presidente – Site Administrator
Every forum needs its own Dictator, else we would just run amok. I`m kind of glad we don`t see him on here often though, as it can be like dealing with one of Borats relatives. Nuff said really.

DND Services Ltd – Site Aministrators
We need to be nice to these guys, as they are the ones responsible for paying for our site. Usually known for decoding and repairing Car Stereos, the team are also responsible for much of the site admin, and the programming behind the scenes. However, they all use the same log in, which means it can often be different people behind the keyboard (and god help you if its Liz !!)

Ecommweb – Site Administrators
Gary and his team are responsible for the hosting of our website, and if you are ever in need of any website design, or web hosting, I`m sure they would be happy to talk to you.

Chad - MBC Moderator
Now I don`t know what they are putting in the water in the land of the Midlands Buggy Club, but I`m reckoning it must be resin, because we have a fabricator amongst us. Chad is the guy responsible for designing the “Doon” Buggy back in 2000. If you are around that area, then get in touch with him for more information regarding the Midlands Buggy Club – He will be pleased to hear from you.

Snoopy – MBC Moderator
Some say that Keith, the “Daddy of Buggies” has been playing around on the VW scene long before Noah started foraging for wood. Mechanical Genius and self confessed Technophobe, he knows everything there is to know about the cars that are no longer around.

Shaggy - MBC Moderator
No need to ask his real name. No. Seriously. DONT ask him his real name !! We all now know that his name is indeed Shaggy, and woe betide anyone that calls him by any other. Our resident automotive expert has been involved in the Buggy scene for many years, and his knowledge of Land Rover production is second to none, but don`t ever be under the impression that this guy doesn`t know "Jack". In fact, he knows Mr Daniels very well and if you are on your best behaviour, he may even introduce you.

Hunter - SDBC Moderator
The Chairman of the Southern Dune Buggy Club – But if you want to engage him in a conversation, all I can say is “think carefully”. This man definitely needs medication or should that be sedation? I`ll let you decide, just don`t say I didn`t warn you.

Andy Robinson – Forum Moderator
Now he claims to run a very successful printing company, that can cater for all of your printing needs, yet we have no actual evidence of this. We have only ever seen him either in Andre`s salon, or sitting on the fence outside.

Manxdavid – Forum Moderator
David is our resident human Encyclopeedia when it comes to vehicles types and shapes, and I just know that he will be gritting his teeth to see a typo and spelling mistake there. Sorry M8 couldn`t resist.

Beelzedub – Help Zone Moderator
If you have ever looked at some of the more elaborate Buggy exhaust systems and thought them to be a real work of art, then chances are that they were probably made by Mike.

Dave DND – Global Moderator
And I guess that means me. I own DND Services Ltd and have a real passion for Buggies after trying to keep my own alive for the past few years. I guess I am ultimately responsible for starting up this forum. Feb 21st 2013 is certainly going to be a day I will never ever forget.

Well that’s us, and I would like to say that I could not wish for a better team to be behind me, and on behalf of all of us, we could not wish for a better family of friends to have now joined us.

See you around   
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 10:27:42 PM by Dave DND »
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk