Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2021, 11:06:19 PM

Parts Wanted

This is a discussion for the topic Parts Wanted on the board Parts Wanted.

Author Topic: Parts Wanted  (Read 422 times)

this user is offline Paul1953

• Buggy Veteran
  • Newton Aycliffe, Co Durham
  • MANX SWB
on: January 18, 2021, 02:59:55 PM
Does anyone have.....

1). Original hazard warning switch with integral lamp check. Condition unimportant as long as complete as it will be coming to bits.

2).  1600cc compatible inlet manifold. Ideally without the vacuum take off pipe for power assisted braking although this isn`t crucial. Condition as good as possible with no major corrosion to the heat riser pipe. Doesn`t matter if the heat riser pipe is blocked.

Thanks     Paul

this user is offline buggypete

• Buggy Lord
  • Accrington
Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 12:44:15 PM
i can do that,hazzard switch 3 inlet manifold 40.do you need a 1600 manifold?you can use a 1600 carb on 1300 manifold with adaptor.

this user is offline Paul1953

• Buggy Veteran
  • Newton Aycliffe, Co Durham
  • MANX SWB
Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 05:50:22 PM
Pete... apologies.. Heads got too old to think now..  I meant a dash mounted brake test switch not hazard and have sourced one.

Inlet manifold.... Need one to muck about with but in as good condition as possible with regard to the steel heat riser tube. Needs to have the single vacuum take off. Little pipe and musn`t have the additional bigger dia take off for assisted braking. Single heat riser. My engine is a standard 1600 type 1 twinport with Pict34 carb.  If you have one to suit let me have your paypal id via messaging and I will pay via Paypal.   thanks and stay safe Paul