Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2020, 09:26:13 AM

wn7 leigh

This is a discussion for the topic wn7 leigh on the board Beach Buggy Rolling Chassis Help.

Author Topic: wn7 leigh  (Read 158 times)

this user is offline johnbrunt

on: May 20, 2020, 03:54:28 PM
is there anybody out there at a loose end who maybe want to spend a morning - pointing / helping me refit refit rear torsion plates to a new floor pan as struggling to get the arms back on due to lack of weight .....or is there a tool to wind the plates up - tried jacking up and then sitting on floor pan but just canít seem to get enough downward pressure to get the arms back where they belong - leigh / lancs - and obv adhering to any health directives .....am near wigan

this user is offline Paul1953

• Buggy Meister
  • Newton Aycliffe, Co Durham
  • MANX SWB
Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 06:55:27 PM
John....  Take a browse through my build thread. "birth of a buggy".  All you need is there in photo`s   ;-)up ;-)up

this user is offline johnbrunt

Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 08:35:29 PM
John....  Take a browse through my build thread. "birth of a buggy".  All you need is there in photo`s   ;-)up ;-)up

had missed the build thread section.....iíll have to spend an evening browsing - had a good look through yours - itís an amazing record .....

anyhow after my post i persuaded the  missus to add her heft to the pan and was able to sort it :-)