Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2020, 06:38:24 PM

SINGLE CARB manifold for WEBER IDF DELLORTO DRLA

This is a discussion for the topic SINGLE CARB manifold for WEBER IDF DELLORTO DRLA on the board Parts Wanted.

Author Topic: SINGLE CARB manifold for WEBER IDF DELLORTO DRLA  (Read 583 times)

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Addict
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
on: December 01, 2019, 09:27:03 PM
Yep, I'm Looking for the Manifold that gets put in the bin? with or without a carb
I do not speak English well, please kindly give your patience to my wordy posts try to understand my words ... if there is anything wrong in my word's, do not take offense because what you see maybe not my true meanings.,,, Nuclear Convoy

this user is offline farmer rob

• Buggy Meister
  • northants
  • SWB Rat
Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 02:01:15 PM
Hiya, are either of these any good for you? The outside diameter of the smaller one is 35mm with 40mm throats, the other is 42mm with 48mm throats. Both will need some sort of heat risers sorting or hot air feed ;-)up. you can have one for 10 posted or both for 15. I can not see me using them!.

Cheers Rob

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Addict
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 11:15:20 PM
Hiya, are either of these any good for you? The outside diameter of the smaller one is 35mm with 40mm throats, the other is 42mm with 48mm throats. Both will need some sort of heat risers sorting or hot air feed ;-)up. you can have one for 10 posted or both for 15. I can not see me using them!.

Cheers Rob
Paypal? I will take the two Thanks
I do not speak English well, please kindly give your patience to my wordy posts try to understand my words ... if there is anything wrong in my word's, do not take offense because what you see maybe not my true meanings.,,, Nuclear Convoy

• Buggy Meister
  • northants
  • SWB Rat
Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 08:24:28 AM
I have sent you a message  ;-)up

Rob

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Addict
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 07:07:13 AM

• Buggy Meister
  • northants
  • SWB Rat
Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 08:08:09 AM
Morning Nigel, monies received thank you, They are wrapped and ready for me to post, I will get them off to you.

Cheers Rob

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Addict
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
Reply #6 on: December 10, 2019, 08:38:36 PM
Thank's Rob I got them today  ;-)up

• Buggy Meister
  • northants
  • SWB Rat
Reply #7 on: December 10, 2019, 10:46:29 PM
Hi Nigel, I hope they are good for your project, Thanks for letting me know.

All the best, Rob