Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2019, 10:33:17 AM

Belbroughton Scarecrow Festival 21-22nd September 2019

This is a discussion for the topic Belbroughton Scarecrow Festival 21-22nd September 2019 on the board Events, Cruises and Gatherings.

Author Topic: Belbroughton Scarecrow Festival 21-22nd September 2019  (Read 136 times)

this user is offline Vanessa

• Buggy Addict
on: September 11, 2019, 08:48:29 PM
This is always a good event with plenty to do and see, we will be going on the Sunday if the weather is good if anyone fancies it?  ;-)up

this user is online Hugh

• Buggy Veteran
  • North Herefordshire
  • Mantaray Mk II
Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 09:42:24 PM
Weather Friday, Saturday and Sunday is sunny and Iíll try and shift a Sunday commitment so whatís your timing please ?

I recall Lee used to be our Scarecrow Festival contact and the village is fairly coned off so can we get VIP access ?
Hugh

this user is offline Vanessa

• Buggy Addict
Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 07:24:54 AM
Hi Hugh, it's open at 10.00am but that's as far as I've thought  ;D I will get in touch with Lee and try and put together some sort of organised plan. I only put it on here after seeing an advert for it, I can't even remember where Belbroughton is let alone arrange a meeting point  ;D ;D

this user is online Hugh

• Buggy Veteran
  • North Herefordshire
  • Mantaray Mk II
Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 07:50:58 AM
Vanessa I've looked on this site at a previous visit:

http://www.beachbuggy.info/index.php/topic,9151.0.html

and to quote Lee:

' Hi, yep any MBC crew or others will be meeting at Becketts around 08:45 for an 09:00 set off to the layby on the A491 which is just off the M5 J4 towards Hagley. Due to the road bin closed for the event we will have to take the back passage in!?! This is via 'Brook Road', 'Dordale Road' then 'Bradford Lane' which will bring us to the field of many. The event is free for us exhibiting folk which would usually cost a fiver. The more the merrier. '

See what or who Lee knows ?
Hugh

this user is offline Merscury

• Buggy Lord
  • Nottingham/Derby
  • Predator
Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 09:58:19 AM
Weather Friday, Saturday and Sunday is sunny and Iíll try and shift a Sunday commitment so whatís your timing please ?

Hugh have you developed some sort of advanced weather predicting skills, this festival is 10 days away ? Your new skill is obviously going to be in high demand by all in the buggy community and you will now be my first port of call for advanced weather forecasts when planning any trips out in my buggy
Have fun. Be lucky

this user is online Hugh

• Buggy Veteran
  • North Herefordshire
  • Mantaray Mk II
Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 12:23:32 PM
Paul I'd be delighted to offer you free weather predictions for any event you are considering at any future date. It's all about paying attention to what the 'jet stream' is doing...

However, you have highlighted the fact I'd been looking at the BBC's weather forecast for this weekend. So perhaps a dummy run this Sunday in guaranteed sunny conditions might be worth considering ?

Hugh

this user is offline Merscury

• Buggy Lord
  • Nottingham/Derby
  • Predator
Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 04:51:49 PM
Hugh, I thought you were looking at this weekends weather that's why I said something, I had visions of you parked up in some layby all by yourself waiting for the MBC to arrive only to realize you were a week early.
Have fun. Be lucky