Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2019, 07:20:28 PM

Wolface / American Racing Slot Mags - Adaptors / Caps - 8.5" x 15"

This is a discussion for the topic Wolface / American Racing Slot Mags - Adaptors / Caps - 8.5" x 15" on the board VW Parts For Sale.

Author Topic: Wolface / American Racing Slot Mags - Adaptors / Caps - 8.5" x 15"  (Read 414 times)

this user is offline Dave DND

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
Buggers,

I have a pair of Holy Grail 8" x 15" Slot mags for sale.  They are the American Racing ones that were made under license from Wolfrace (or other way around) and they are identical to the Wolfrace one in every way, both cosmetically and legitimately

They are 5 stud Chevy / Jag fitment - BUT . . . As you can see there is also included a pair of 4 x 130 stud adaptors so that they will bolt straight onto the standard Beetle axles. Centre caps are also included.

The condition is pretty good as you can see with no kerbing, welding or damage, and I have run these ones on my own Buggy to ensure that they are straight and true. They could really benefit with a clean and polish, but wouldn't take much to get them back to pristine condition.

Looking for around 475 for the Pair from club members before I list them on the bay of E

Located in Paignton, Devon for your collection - No Post

07801 131144  8)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 11:18:22 AM by Dave DND »
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

this user is offline Dave DND

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
I still have a pair of these in the garage and can bring to the MBC party in Solihull this Saturday if interested

01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk