Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2019, 10:48:27 AM

Reconditioned 1641TP engine for sale

This is a discussion for the topic Reconditioned 1641TP engine for sale on the board VW Parts For Sale.

Author Topic: Reconditioned 1641TP engine for sale  (Read 158 times)

this user is offline farmer rob

• Buggy Meister
  • northants
  • SWB Rat
on: August 25, 2019, 01:21:54 PM
I have a reconditioned 1641TP engine for sale. This has been line-bored (first size, 0.5-1.00mm) Has a reground crankshaft, all new bearings, seals and gaskets. The cylinder heads and B+P's were new and did less than 80miles before some one's new build seized on the mains (different engine) It has new push rod tubes (painted with silver Hamerite) New fuel pump. SVDA dizzy serviced up with new points, rotor arm and cap, alternator/dynamo stand. It has all been painted up with Hamerite enamel. I am asking 1200 as it stands in the first lot of photo's. It is all up and running!

If you want to buy it with the carb, inlet manifolds, alternator, fan and fan shroud, it is 1400

If you want it with the exhaust system plus under cover tins and front and back tins (the back is for a beetle) it is 1500, it is an AD case so twin oil relief valves and rear mounting holes. It will then come as shown in the last photo's. Collection is from NN6 6JU  I can give you a trade-in for your blown engine.

Rob  07875984529