Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2019, 08:45:55 AM

VW Action - Santa Pod - Friday 30th August - Sunday 1st September 2019

This is a discussion for the topic VW Action - Santa Pod - Friday 30th August - Sunday 1st September 2019 on the board Events, Cruises and Gatherings.

Author Topic: VW Action - Santa Pod - Friday 30th August - Sunday 1st September 2019  (Read 67 times)

this user is offline Roadrunner

• Buggy Meister
  • Henlow, Bedfordshire, UK
  • FF LWB
VW Action is coming up at the end of August/beginning of September.

I have been approached by Brian Burrows who runs the show because he would like to have a display of 12 buggies in the Marquee. Nice or unusual buggies were the request, but really lets get the 12. 

VW Action isn't like bug jam or the other Santa Pod shows.  It's a far more relaxed family affair and only takes up the grass side of the track.  There is still the drag racing going on and plenty of other things.

https://www.vwaction.co.uk/vwaction/

We should be able to get club camping at the show and FF Buggies will have a trade stand there, like we have for the previous 2 years.  That means that Snowy's and my buggies will be on the trade stand.

Any buggies on top of the 12 will be grouped together for display in front of the FF stand which will be close to the marquee.

There is also the VW Action Olympics, which could be a giggle.

What I'm looking for is who is willing to commit for the weekend and who would be interesting in getting club camping too.

this user is offline Big GP

• Buggy Lord
  • Essex
  • Sidewinder
    • Southern Dune Buggy Club
Mines unusual simply by the fact itís rarely seen.

Although seen more often than Andy Robinsonís