Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2019, 02:40:26 PM

camping weekend in the Peak district area 12th 13th July 19

This is a discussion for the topic camping weekend in the Peak district area 12th 13th July 19 on the board I know what you did last Summer . . ..

Author Topic: camping weekend in the Peak district area 12th 13th July 19  (Read 5731 times)

this user is offline Krug

• Buggy Meister
  • Tintwistle
Reply #75 on: July 15, 2019, 10:53:33 AM
On a train and lost the signal so did not finish the last post.... was going to add - if you want to come to Tatton - go to the post I have running as we have one space left for a definite ... and I have emailed them to ask for more

this user is offline Krug

• Buggy Meister
  • Tintwistle
Reply #76 on: July 15, 2019, 11:12:35 AM
That is if you have not already done so ..... all names on current list have passes allocated

this user is offline Brookster

• Dewsbury
  • Doon SWB
Reply #77 on: July 15, 2019, 01:24:50 PM
Fantastic weekend   :) , thank you everyone for making us welcome .

i took aload of video that i have put some on utube , i'm not very good with video editing but if anyone wants all the 2 hours of footage i can send it .  ;-)up

Here is the first 11mins of the Cruise , next time i will put the camera on top of the cage ( i realised the position wasn't brilliant on the back )

https://youtu.be/UKOZC6KMNdI

i will have  go myself . :)

see you all on the 3rd & 4th August   8)

Even though we could only make one day - loved it and Mandy is even talking about camping next time!

As for the 3rd and 4th August....

3rd we have no limit as the Hospital are really chilled.

4th we only have one pass left on the stand - VWNW put out at the weekend they have 2 places left for the show .... I can try to see if they will give us more but I would not hold my breath as I know the show is over subscribed and at max capacity this year (I will ping them now and ask)

i'm booked in for the Hospital & Tatton Park already you put my naem down last week ( Richard Brook )  cheers  ;-)up
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 01:26:28 PM by Brookster »
SWB Doon No 16
1641cc Twin Weber 34ICT

this user is offline farmer rob

• Buggy Meister
  • northants
  • SWB Rat
Reply #78 on: July 15, 2019, 01:28:08 PM
Thanks everyone for a great camping weekend ;-)up especially Keith, Vanessa and Paul for their organizing. It was a lovely campsite, so a great venue for any future events. It was good to meet up with people I hadn't met before! I hope every body got home safe and without problems.

Rob

this user is offline snoopy

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • evesham. 07757010432
  • Kango ss/ Jas lwb
Reply #79 on: July 15, 2019, 04:33:13 PM
Thanks for the great weekend folks, nice to have some new faces. The only real organisation was by Paul doing the cruise route and quiz, Vanessa chatted with Annabel the site owner who is willing to have us next year for the suggested Beach Buggy Festival of Lights meet.
 22 buggies out on a cruise through Matlock Bath stopped the folks looking at hundreds of motor bikes parked up, think we caused a stir.

this user is offline mufcgaz

• Wakefield
  • 1965 gp1 1641 modified
Reply #80 on: July 15, 2019, 08:23:05 PM
Brilliant weekend and made so welcome by everyone and helped by everyone on our breakdowns  ;-)up

this user is offline Shaggy

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Veteran
  • midlands
  • Limited edition Californian
Reply #81 on: July 17, 2019, 05:56:50 PM
Was a Bostin weekend. Thanks to Paul for furthering my knowledge of things volkswagen and an excelent cruise. Vicky and Snoopy for hosting the bbq arena and to Vanessa for organising it all and helping along with Vicky to feed a hungry Craddock family.

Looking forward to next years meetup.
I'm in my buggy,
It's raining,
I really don't care.

this user is offline snoopy

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • evesham. 07757010432
  • Kango ss/ Jas lwb
Reply #82 on: July 20, 2019, 05:07:38 PM
The well behaved and sociable buggy folks are welcome next year even with our late night outdoor chats.

Hi Keith,

Thats great!

Chris the warden had a great weekend seeing all the buggies.

Hope to see you again next year.

Annabel

Common End Farm Campsite
Swinscoe
Ashbourne
Derbyshire
DE6 2BW
Tel. 01335 210352
Mob. 07711 301414
www.commonendfarmcampsite.co.uk