Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2019, 06:22:55 PM

Dubs in the middle 25th May and Ragley Hall classic show 26th May 19

This is a discussion for the topic Dubs in the middle 25th May and Ragley Hall classic show 26th May 19 on the board I know what you did last Summer . . ..

Author Topic: Dubs in the middle 25th May and Ragley Hall classic show 26th May 19  (Read 1766 times)

this user is online Hugh

• Buggy Veteran
  • North Herefordshire
  • Mantaray Mk II
Final check on people for Saturday evening meal so Keith can get a final number - 12 so far, anymore ?

Dubs in the Middle, Evesham on Saturday 25th May 2019
Keith and Vicky
Dave DND and Liz
Hugh
Oojamaflip
Vanessa & Allan
Dave C & Gail
Alison and Lawson

Staying over Saturday night at Snoopy Towers
Vanessa & Allan
Dave C & Gail
Dave DND and Liz 

Saturday evening probably the Plough and Harrow, Drakes Broughton so an 8 mile cruise there but no loud tv a decent carvery and other food.
https://ploughandharrowworcestershire.co.uk/

Dave DND and Liz
Keith and Vicky
Oojamaflip + thingymebob
Vanessa & Allan
Dave C & Gail
Alison and Lawson

Sunday Breakfast will be The Swan, Wetherspoons in town as they open at 8 and no booking

Ragley Hall Sunday 26th May 2019
Keith and Vicky
Dave DND and Liz
Hugh
Oojamaflip - current loudest vehicle record holder
Carl
Vanessa & Allan
Dave C & Gail
Jude and Paul
Tiff and Gary
Hugh

this user is offline snoopy

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • evesham. 07757010432
  • Kango ss/ Jas lwb
Quick change of plan with Ooj and Lawson going back home after we are now in at Norton Grange where they do 2 for 1 and it gets the travellers on their way home not further away. Table booked for 5.45pm oh and no loud football in there.

this user is offline Allan

• Buggy Baron
  • Birmingham
  • Sidewinder
For those going to Dubs in the Middle on Saturday, if you want to run down with us we will be meeting at Beckett's Farm at 9.00am and leaving about 9.30am. We will get to Snoopy's house for just after 10.00am and then we can all go round to Dubs in the Middle for about 11.00am  8)

this user is offline Dave C

• Beach Buggy
  • Birmingham
  • Doon
See you at Becketts Farm  ;-)up

this user is offline Dave DND

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
See you at Snoopy's  ;-)up
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • evesham. 07757010432
  • Kango ss/ Jas lwb
A reminder for all exhibitors you need to be in by 10am or your entry pass is void and you will get charged entry fee.

this user is online Hugh

• Buggy Veteran
  • North Herefordshire
  • Mantaray Mk II
Weather held off and a large gathering of people camping and relaxing for the weekend at Dubs in the Middle but we were front and central as the vehicle display. A few American muscle cars behind us and Lee in his Dodge.

Hugh

this user is offline Vanessa

• Buggy Addict
A huge thank you to everyone for a great weekend but a special thank you to Vicky and Keith for their amazing hospitality. Thank you for making us welcome and looking after us...... are you doing bookings for next year?  ;D

this user is online Hugh

• Buggy Veteran
  • North Herefordshire
  • Mantaray Mk II
Yes Vanessa Keith & Vickys consummate hospitality deserves high praise. Vickys various tins reveal an endless supply of nutrition and energy to supplement Lee's generous Walkers crisps, your box of assorted chocolates and Kaths 1 Shop biscuits. Meantimes Keith constructs a shelter whilst ever ready to dispense wisdom on buggy maintenance.

Within minutes of arriving it started to spot rain so covers on and shelter up:

But things mostly cleared up and a nicely varied array of classic cars helped pass the time.

For the second year running the Orange Orror from Tamworth won noisiest exhaust.

But not best in show.

Hugh

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • evesham. 07757010432
  • Kango ss/ Jas lwb
Thanks to all the team for turning up and making a very enjoyable weekend.
just a couple from Ragley

And some diggers arrived with an AA van

this user is online Hugh

• Buggy Veteran
  • North Herefordshire
  • Mantaray Mk II
Pity I forgot to put up a 'Please Do Not touch' notice although the types of oik who dump diggers, vans and tractors on buggys probably can't read !
Hugh

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • evesham. 07757010432
  • Kango ss/ Jas lwb
Pity I forgot to put up a 'Please Do Not touch' notice although the types of oik who dump diggers, vans and tractors on buggys probably can't read !

perhaps you should have retained the DO NOT TOUCH notice I applied to your windscreen at DitM or was the purple border too upsetting for your eyes.

this user is offline Liz DND

A HUGE thank you to Snoopy and Vicky for looking after Dave and I so well all weekend! They could not have done more and thanks does note seem enough I hope we get to return the favour. And thank you so much Vicky for the letting have your mums sewing machine, I love it. I have already found a manual and some spare spindles and a shuttle, looking forward to having a go.  ;-)up