Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2020, 09:51:43 AM

GP LDV - The rise of Phoenix

This is a discussion for the topic GP LDV - The rise of Phoenix on the board Members Buggies.

Author Topic: GP LDV - The rise of Phoenix  (Read 12158 times)

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Obsessed
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
Reply #120 on: October 18, 2020, 08:52:44 PM
Got some new led lights take 2 ::) as yellow tint spray and plastic do not mix  >:( I hope in time they will do a classic looking set. I got this type as they are slim and with a mod will fit in lucas 700 spot lights as road kings are hard to get...and with this type the fitting will fit in as well so no cutting needed..still need to line them up etc

I do not speak English well, please kindly give your patience to my wordy posts try to understand my words ... if there is anything wrong in my word's, do not take offense because what you see maybe not my true meanings.,,, Nuclear Convoy

this user is offline Dave DND

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Obsessed
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
I do not speak English well, please kindly give your patience to my wordy posts try to understand my words ... if there is anything wrong in my word's, do not take offense because what you see maybe not my true meanings.,,, Nuclear Convoy

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Obsessed
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
Reply #123 on: October 23, 2020, 09:21:02 PM
Last fuel line bent and put in to day ;D .I had one 12mm in. yes it is a bit big but thats all my steel guy had This buggy will end up efi so two lines needed.but I had the last bit of 12mm he had So 16mm or 2 weeks to he got some 12mm in  .. The tunnel is now full

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Obsessed
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
Reply #124 on: October 23, 2020, 09:28:08 PM
Will clean them up and braz them in