Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

IBW2019 International Buggy Weekend 6th ~ 11th June 2019 Netherlands

This is a discussion for the topic IBW2019 International Buggy Weekend 6th ~ 11th June 2019 Netherlands on the board Events, Cruises and Gatherings.

Author Topic: IBW2019 International Buggy Weekend 6th ~ 11th June 2019 Netherlands  (Read 2902 times)

this user is online Dave DND

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
invented is a poor word for thinking up that crap, once as a social interaction experiment may have been ok but then into a sad way of trying to get noticed and famous on tv you cannot hang your head low enough in shame but buying us all a beer at IBW gets you off the hook.

Fixed that for ya !   ;)
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

this user is offline snoopy

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • evesham. 07757010432
  • Kango ss/ Jas lwb
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;-)up

this user is offline ruben

• Beach Buggy
  • 1 meter below sea level
  • hotrod sportscar

invented is a poor word for thinking up that crap, once as a social interaction experiment may have been ok but then into a sad way of trying to get noticed and famous on tv you cannot hang your head low enough in shame but buying us all a beer at IBW gets you off the hook.

Fixed that for ya !   ;)
Get 50 buggys over here and I'll honner you're request. The lot of you
"Yes Ruben, you are indeed a Championship Tosser" DnD, september 2016
Remember kids, polyglotism will get you nowhere

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
Get 50 buggys over here and I'll honner you're request. The lot of you

Ruben - Thats a deal mate  ;-)up

Now as you haven`t said where these vehicles turning up at IBW have to come from, I`ll have a word with the German clubs, the Belgians, the French . . .
 ::)  :P  :-X  :D

;D

Seriously though, the gauntlet has been thrown at me and you know I will try my best,
and I also promise that we will all buy you a beer in return if the UK numbers are less than 50
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

this user is online Big GP

• Buggy Lord
  • Essex
  • Sidewinder
    • Southern Dune Buggy Club
Ferry from Harwich are now on sale.

Will we get the Thursday night ferry to arrive hook on Friday morning and then get Monday overnight ferry home to arrive Tuesday morning

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
Ferry from Harwich are now on sale.

Will we get the Thursday night ferry to arrive hook on Friday morning and then get Monday overnight ferry home to arrive Tuesday morning

I will negotiate with Stena in November to see if we can do a deal - thats when they usually do them for us  ;-)up
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Addict
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
I got a Euro tunnel price of 156 return,,
I do not speak English well , please kindly give your patience to my wordy posts try to understand my words ... if there is anything wrong in my word's , do not take offence because what you see may be not my true meanings.

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
We tend not to use the Eurotunnel, because at some point we need to sleep and leave the Buggies somewhere safe in an unfamiliar environment - the overnight ferry is brilliant for that, and the party atmosphere of us all traveling and cruising together for a good few hundred miles just cannot be beaten. The Ferry also takes us straight to our destination country.

But above all else, and this is the very important one . . . . .  we avoid France   bleugh

;)
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

this user is offline Oojamaflip

• Buggy Addict
  • Tamworth
  • Californian
Remember everyone check what deal Dave can get in November but also cross reference that with Tesco Clubcard vouchers as you get 3x value of vouchers might be cheaper  ;-)up
Apparently I'm having a mid-life crisis....Lasted 30 years thus far.

LWB limited edition Californian
SWB Meyers Manx
SWB girlfriend