Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2020, 09:35:01 AM

IBW2019 International Buggy Weekend 6th ~ 11th June 2019 Netherlands

This is a discussion for the topic IBW2019 International Buggy Weekend 6th ~ 11th June 2019 Netherlands on the board I know what you did last Summer . . ..

Author Topic: IBW2019 International Buggy Weekend 6th ~ 11th June 2019 Netherlands  (Read 33314 times)

this user is offline Dave DND

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
It would be useful to the Holland guys for numbers if you filled in the forms so that they can calculate numbers for space and food

See you there  ;-)up
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

this user is offline Flags

• Buggy Meister
  • Dorset
  • Orange
Me and Kaz booked for Harwich, when I tried to get the discount I was told our link at the Ferry company no longer works there and that all allocated spaces for the discount have gone.
I've managed to get another 20 passenger.slots or 10 buggies so if you are thinking of going but not yet booked you need to get a wiggle on as anymore slots once these have gone are doubtful.

As for fancy dress, I'm in for men in tights or recycling the Knights and fair maidens.

this user is offline aorange

• Björkvik, Sweden
  • Meyers Manx
    • Beach Buggy Club
So, we're all booked too.. not sure if any of the buggies will make it, maybe on tow, but we'll be there :)

this user is offline Flags

• Buggy Meister
  • Dorset
  • Orange
emailed Bob and he has booked using the club discount after a little bit of a run around, if anyone else books could you ask how many discounted spaces are remaining and update this page? Ta.

this user is offline Golddiggah

• Lothian , Scoltand
  • Doon
It is getting closer where has the start of the year gone lol , anyway I am now thinking about booking so just wanted to check before I do

Hull Ferry buggies are we getting the overnight ferry on the Thursday night arriving in Rotterdam on the Friday morning , then coming back on the Monday night arriving on Tuesday morning. I thought it was DFDS we went with the last time but can only see P & O after briefly looking

this user is online Buggybaggy

• Edit Enabled
  • Buggy Veteran
  • Leeds
  • Mk2 Volksrod
It is getting closer where has the start of the year gone lol , anyway I am now thinking about booking so just wanted to check before I do

Hull Ferry buggies are we getting the overnight ferry on the Thursday night arriving in Rotterdam on the Friday morning , then coming back on the Monday night arriving on Tuesday morning. I thought it was DFDS we went with the last time but can only see P & O after briefly looking

There the ones I'm getting Alan. And yes, it is P&O from Hull.  ;-)up

this user is offline Team-X

Who is on the Thursday P & O boat from Hull?.....Just in case I need a push in the morning  :)

• Edit Enabled
  • Buggy Veteran
  • Leeds
  • Mk2 Volksrod
Who is on the Thursday P & O boat from Hull?.....Just in case I need a push in the morning  :)

Glenn (Glenn & Fraser) - Ferry booked
Buggybaggy (Stephen & Claire) - Ferry booked.
Dave M (Sidewinder Dave) - booked
Scott & Jackie - booked
Alan (Golddiggah)
Pat (Team-X) - booked

Hopefully a few more.....
Krug
Davyd
Maybe....
Paul (LeeBow)?
Julian?
Arran?

Enough to get us all pushed off the ⛴

this user is offline Vanessa

• Buggy Obsessed
Me not Hugh Dave

https://www.divas-n-dudes.co.uk/mens-plus-size-fancy-dress/mens-woodstock-hippie-costume.html

Most of these are elasticated waists and a very loose fit

Found these for the ladies that match the mens and come in larger sizes and ladies have the option of wearing leggings underneath.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/60s-70s-Fancy-Dress-Costume-Swirl-Flower-Power-HIPPY-HIPPIE-RETRO-GOGO/201601359660?hash=item2ef0609f2c:m:m32RMNJwDmhmXViaXYP61IA

this user is offline apmaman

• Buggy Veteran
  • Dundee, Scotland
  • 1962 Volksrod
Is hull the 2300 ferry?
Arran
#dundeebeachbuggy

• Edit Enabled
  • Buggy Veteran
  • Leeds
  • Mk2 Volksrod

this user is offline Thingymebob

• Tamworth
  • Passenger in an Californian
Cheers for the link.....best get shopping, in case alterations need to be fine to the trousers! ;D
I might have small hands but pack a mean punch.

this user is offline Zip Buggy

• Buggy Meister
  • Bourne, Lincs
  • FF Buggy LWB
    • Zip Buddy
What's all this talk of buying wigs and hippy clothes?  ;D
Who needs prozac when you can drive a buggy?

this user is offline Dave DND

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
Just bumping this one for a reminder to those who have not seen it yet

IMPORTANT IBW NEWS

Right Buggers, after a good bit of consultation over costumes at the NEC, it has been decided to go with the Hippy costumes. As in previous years, we always make an impact when we all dress the same and these are the costumes we are aiming for.  Make sure you also accessorize them with wigs etc, and I reckon that everybody (including the women) should go with big moustaches too (we can mingle amongst the Germans then) I`ll leave you to decide which gender costume you want to go for !!

Available from here

https://www.divas-n-dudes.co.uk/mens-plus-size-fancy-dress/mens-woodstock-hippie-costume.html

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adult-Mens-Ladies-Couple-60s-70s-Groovy-Hippy-Flower-Power-Fancy-Dress-Costume/261960846726?hash=item3cfe154d86:m:mlWCWFBZqG9nZwBbMGEdi9g

And for the ebayers amongst you, just search mens or ladies fancy dress hippy
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk