Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

Buggy stuff for sale....for charity (part2)

This is a discussion for the topic Buggy stuff for sale....for charity (part2) on the board Toyz For Sale.

Author Topic: Buggy stuff for sale....for charity (part2)  (Read 564 times)

this user is offline Buggybaggy

• Edit Enabled
  • Buggy Meister
  • Leeds
  • Mk2 Volksrod
on: January 23, 2018, 07:40:55 PM
Hi all.
A few more bits for sale from the stash/collection of Pete, an old friend of mine. 
As with the previous items, any proceeds will be going to the greenfingers in memory of Pete's mum.
http://www.greenfingerscharity.org.uk/

I've not a lot of idea about the value of most of the items so you might think they are aimed a bit high.  I don't want to under sell anything, so if you like the item, but not the price, please make an offer.
Thanks

Ashtray with mounted Matchbox SuperKing Sand Cat. This is not just a toy mounted to an ashtray.  It was obviously produced like this because the bottom plate of the buggy has an extra casting to allow it to be mounted to the ceramic 'sand dune' ashtray.
20.00 posted to the UK

Tonka beach buggy, with genuine patina!
12.50 posted to the UK.

2 small buggy models. Navy blue with an off white roof, and bottle green with a beige roof. These are in very good condition, although they are not cast to the same quality as a Matchbox item would be.
6.50 each,posted to the UK

this user is offline Jaysons Dad

• Buggy Baron
  • Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
  • 1961 Beaujangle Can Am
Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 09:33:38 PM
Hi all.
A few more bits for sale from the stash/collection of Pete, an old friend of mine. 
As with the previous items, any proceeds will be going to the greenfingers in memory of Pete's mum.
http://www.greenfingerscharity.org.uk/

I've not a lot of idea about the value of most of the items so you might think they are aimed a bit high.  I don't want to under sell anything, so if you like the item, but not the price, please make an offer.
Thanks

Ashtray with mounted Matchbox SuperKing Sand Cat. This is not just a toy mounted to an ashtray.  It was obviously produced like this because the bottom plate of the buggy has an extra casting to allow it to be mounted to the ceramic 'sand dune' ashtray.
20.00 posted to the UK

Tonka beach buggy, with genuine patina!
12.50 posted to the UK.

2 small buggy models. Navy blue with an off white roof, and bottle green with a beige roof. These are in very good condition, although they are not cast to the same quality as a Matchbox item would be.
6.50 each,posted to the UK

Hiya

May I have the Ashtray and the blue green buggies please. Send me your PayPal details please. Ta Lawson
Definitions -
Understeer  - Hitting the fence with the front of the car
Oversteer    - Hitting the fence with the rear of the car
Horsepower - How fast you hit the fence
Torque        - How far you take the fence with you

this user is offline Buggybaggy

• Edit Enabled
  • Buggy Meister
  • Leeds
  • Mk2 Volksrod
Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 09:46:10 PM
Lawson, email sent

EDIT.... Funds received.   I'll let you know when I get them posted. Thanks.

Ashtray and blue & green buggies sold.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 10:04:58 PM by Buggybaggy »