Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

Type 4 , Webcam and any! Performance parts

This is a discussion for the topic Type 4 , Webcam and any! Performance parts on the board Parts Wanted.

Author Topic: Type 4 , Webcam and any! Performance parts  (Read 1498 times)

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Addict
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
on: November 21, 2017, 04:01:10 AM
Type 4 Performance parts for a 2.0L will be turbo,
Webcam 86a or b cam or a full kit
Solid Rocker Shaft
swivel foot adjusters
Gasket kit
and any odd bits that I may need,,
I do not speak English well , please kindly give your patience to my wordy posts try to understand my words ... if there is anything wrong in my word's , do not take offence because what you see may be not my true meanings.,,,, I'm no pancake expert but I know a tosser when I see one

this user is offline farmer rob

• Buggy Meister
  • northants
  • SWB Rat
Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 08:44:42 AM
Hi IDA, I've been building an engine for Mark (Zip Buggy) He wanted to go oval ports on his but he has got a set of square port heads with the larger 1800 size valves, these might seal better on the exhausts for a turbo. He has also got some 95mm B+P's in reasonable condition and I have a some new 94mm B+P's. One B+P was bought separate, so might need balancing with the other 3! but you could have them for 190.

Rob

this user is offline Zip Buggy

• Buggy Meister
  • Bourne, Lincs
  • FF Buggy LWB
    • Zip Buddy
Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 10:26:06 PM
I've sold the pistons and barrels but the heads are still available - 300 the pair delivered.
Who needs prozac when you can drive a buggy?

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Addict
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 08:55:11 PM
Thanks, guys, My turbo manifold is oval port and I got a lots of stock engine bits like 200mm flywheel 1800 heads As over the years I have pick up like 4! type4 engines I'm only fitting one as I'm building a driving buggy not show :o and it will be Auto so type4 will do the job!,,,
I do not speak English well , please kindly give your patience to my wordy posts try to understand my words ... if there is anything wrong in my word's , do not take offence because what you see may be not my true meanings.,,,, I'm no pancake expert but I know a tosser when I see one

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Addict
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 10:54:39 PM
Hi IDA, I've been building an engine for Mark (Zip Buggy) He wanted to go oval ports on his but he has got a set of square port heads with the larger 1800 size valves, these might seal better on the exhausts for a turbo. He has also got some 95mm B+P's in reasonable condition and I have a some new 94mm B+P's. One B+P was bought separate, so might need balancing with the other 3! but you could have them for 190.

Rob

Have you still got the 94mm B+P's!!

this user is offline farmer rob

• Buggy Meister
  • northants
  • SWB Rat
Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 09:07:21 PM
Hi IDA, I had a hunt round for my B+P's today. To be honest, I do not think they are any good as a full set because the one piston is a different make and is 27grams heavier than the other 3 so that would be a lot of metal to remove to match it up. Sorry!!

Rob

this user is offline moogster

• Shepshed, Leicestershire
  • VOLKSROD MK IV LWB
Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 09:58:50 PM
I have a set of porsche 2ltr 914 heads 3 studs on the intake fitment. 41mm intake 34mm exhaust valves Had them for years doubt ill ever use them.  one has a couple of small bits missing off the cooling fins. Was gonna get these all sorted at S.E.P in kegworth 500 if any interest.

this user is offline IDA

• Buggy Addict
  • CHICHESTER
  • Mk2 Rat and LDV
Reply #7 on: January 03, 2018, 09:50:49 AM
Thank's I'm ok on heads

,,,I need some 2L barrels
and cam bits and porsche Fan