Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 15, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

Stoneleigh 2018 - 6th & 7th May

This is a discussion for the topic Stoneleigh 2018 - 6th & 7th May on the board I know what you did last Summer . . ..

Author Topic: Stoneleigh 2018 - 6th & 7th May  (Read 3948 times)

this user is offline snoopy

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • evesham. 07757010432
  • Kango ss/ Jas lwb
Reply #60 on: May 07, 2018, 09:14:20 PM
the Saturday display line up

Jazzy doing the Sunday evening bbq for any one that wanted stuff cooking, a top job.

The buggy polishing had been done, Allan had just been completed as I got the camera out so here is Vanessa polishing her legs as everything else was polished to perfection.

this user is offline Quze

• Ghent belgium
  • VW hotrod swb
Reply #61 on: May 08, 2018, 01:19:30 PM
Thx to everybody 4 the superweekend! We enjoyed it and a special Thanks to merscury for the ride to the fish and chipsresto. And Thanks to Dave dnd and all the other who Made this weekend to one to remember! Grtz Erwin 👌👍🌞

this user is offline Dave DND

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
Reply #62 on: May 08, 2018, 03:02:12 PM
Thx to everybody 4 the superweekend! We enjoyed it and a special Thanks to merscury for the ride to the fish and chipsresto. And Thanks to Dave dnd and all the other who Made this weekend to one to remember! Grtz Erwin 👌👍🌞

Erwin,

It was our pleasure my friend - really good to see you again.

How can we get some more of the Belgium Buggy Guys to come over next year?
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

this user is offline Merscury

• Buggy Baron
  • Nottingham/Derby
  • Predator
Reply #63 on: May 08, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

It was good to meet Erwin and choosing between a ride to the fish & chip restaurant and the Augustijn I think maybe I got the better half of the deal.
Have fun. Be lucky

this user is offline Flags

• Buggy Meister
  • Dorset
  • Orange
Reply #64 on: May 08, 2018, 08:08:01 PM
Great to catch up with everyone and meet a couple of folks for the first time. Big thanks to Jazzy & Snowy for the BBQ, top weekend in fantastic weather.

this user is offline Zip Buggy

• Buggy Meister
  • Bourne, Lincs
  • FF Buggy LWB
    • Zip Buddy
Reply #65 on: May 09, 2018, 12:13:18 AM
Event of the year for me. Made brilliant by the amazing BBQ put on by Jazzy & Snowy with Gordon's huge party tent. Loved Jazzy's Glawning on Friday night too - a log fire in a tent! :D
One brilliant revelation was Lee's blues harp playing. What a pro @lee74 ! Wish we could have heard more.
Who needs prozac when you can drive a buggy?

this user is offline bear

• mk1 gp lwb
Reply #66 on: May 09, 2018, 07:19:24 AM
Great weekend thanks to Vanessa for sorting lift from Hugh and Lee for us both Iím so glad I stuck with the build as the people in this club is whatís kept me going.

• Ghent belgium
  • VW hotrod swb
Reply #67 on: May 09, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

Erwin,

It was our pleasure my friend - really good to see you again.

How can we get some more of the Belgium Buggy Guys to come over next year?

Perhaps if you order the good weather as it was this weekend? 🤣🌞🌞🌞🌞

• Ghent belgium
  • VW hotrod swb
Reply #68 on: May 09, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

It was good to meet Erwin and choosing between a ride to the fish & chip restaurant and the Augustijn I think maybe I got the better half of the deal.

https://www.vansteenberge.com/en/.   Perhaps you can become an importer ? LOL.