Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2018, 03:12:10 AM

VW Wizard Roadster Body

This is a discussion for the topic VW Wizard Roadster Body on the board Toyz For Sale.

Author Topic: VW Wizard Roadster Body  (Read 1452 times)

this user is offline PUCKSTOPPER

• Hull
on: August 31, 2017, 12:35:45 PM
Hi Guys, I have just bought a VW Wizard Roadster purely to use the floorpan, engine and suspension for the Buggy that I am planing to build, the rear wings and matching running boards are there just not attached to the car (the photo is as I bought it) it has had one new heater channel and one A post repair panel at some point in its life as the stickers are still attached to them.
The hood works but really could do to be replaced as there is quite a few tears in it or could be taken off altogether.I am planing on selling the wheels also if anybody is interested in them, not sure what they are worth but there is a set the same on Ebay at 250.00 but mine have a centre cap missing.
Please feel free to ask any questions or if anybody is in the Hull area any some point you are more than welcome to come and have a look and a cuppa

this user is offline Chad

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Veteran
  • Kempsey, Worcestershire
  • Doon SWB
    • Doon Buggies
Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 01:29:25 PM
What price do you want for the bodyshell?
The Classic Evovles
www.doon.co.uk

• Hull
Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 01:36:11 PM
Hi Chad, not got a clue what they are worth, I just thought I would put it on the forum to see if anybody was interested before I thought about sticking it on Ebay, I am open to offers

this user is offline Chad

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Veteran
  • Kempsey, Worcestershire
  • Doon SWB
    • Doon Buggies
Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 01:47:44 PM
Okey dokey. Just trying to fend off the selling police on here  ;-)up
The Classic Evovles
www.doon.co.uk

• Hull
Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 12:20:22 PM
I put this up for sale a little while back but stupidly not put a price on, it is a complete VW Wizard Roadster Body the rear wings are there as is the running boards but not fitted,the hood needs replacing but is there to use as a pattern. I am only selling the body the floorpan and engine etc are for my buggy build.
Collection from Hull - 500

The wheels are to go as well if anybody is interested, one centre cap missing though - 150.00 the set

this user is offline happy van

• Beach Buggy
  • malvern
  • gp mk1 swb
Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 08:56:14 AM
hi are you only selling the back half.as would be interested if you are selling the hole body including the bonnet doors ect thanks.
Where's Perry

• Hull
Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 01:02:17 PM
Hi, its the full body for sale including rear wings and running boards ( not fitted but that's how I bought it) the only thing not for sale is the floor pan and running gear, are you near Hull, if so come and have a look