Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 12, 2020, 01:31:28 AM

Swanage, The FINAL list

This is a discussion for the topic Swanage, The FINAL list on the board I know what you did last Summer . . ..

Author Topic: Swanage, The FINAL list  (Read 20679 times)

this user is offline mm289

• Buggy Addict
  • Dover, Kent
  • Predator
Reply #45 on: July 21, 2017, 05:08:13 PM
Flags & Kaz, camping Thu to Mon, 2 x adult Breakfast, 2 x Disco, 1 buggy - 2 x T shirts
Dai & Donna, camping Fri to Sun, 2 x adult & 2 x kids Breakfast, 2 x Disco, 1 buggy - 4 x T shirts
Ollie & Jackie, camping Fri to Sun, 1 x  adult Breakfast, 2 x Disco, 1 buggy - 2 x T shirts
Carole & Hunter +dog Camping Fri-Sun 2 x Adult Breakfast + disco+ 2 T shirts
Andy R - camping Thu to Mon, 1 x adult Breakfast, 1 x Disco, 1 buggy - 1 x T shirts
Dave Doon - camping Fri to Mon, 1 x adult breakfast, 1 x disco, 1 buggy - 1 x T Shirt
Big GP & Hayley & Chloe - Camping Friday to Mon, disco & breakfast for all and t shirts 3XL, L & toddler size
Dave DND & Liz (+possibly EL-Presidente), camping Thu to Sun, 2 x adult Breakfast, 2 x Disco, 1 buggy + 1 camper - 2x XXL T shirts
Chad, Ruth, Alex and dog.  camping Thu to Mon, disco and breakfast for all, 1Xl. 1M and 1kid medium t shirts. 1 buggy
George. Camping Thu to Mon, disco and breakfast. 1xl t shirt. 1 buggy
Mark (mk4buggy) + Sue Thurs to Monday, 2 x Disco, 2x adult Breakfast
Paul and Helen (mm289) Fri to Sun, 2 x disco, 2 x breakfast, 2 x T-shirt Camping in tent.
Micky B camping Thu to Mon, 1 x adult Breakfast, 1 x Disco, 1 buggy - 1 x large T shirts
Paul & Jude B&B 2 x Disco, 2 X T Shirts, 1 Buggy
Patrick, Sabrina, Thomas, Jody, Leen, Hannelore - Camping Thu to Mon, Disco and breakfast for all, T-shirts 1 XXL , 1 Large , 2 Small, 1 kids size 10-11years and 1 5years( it's hannelore's birthday on the 30th July    )
Jazzy + Snowy (and Flat Eric) Camping Fri - Sun (but might increase nearer time), Disco x2, Breakfast x2, T shirts x2 (Medium and XXL - I am sure you will not be doing an Eric size...!!) Are you doing any V neck T shirts for the Ladies..?
Steve (fromeflyer) & Lorraine B&B 2 X Disco, 2 X T Shirts, 1 Buggy
Alison and Lawson B&B 2x Disco 2x t shirts 1x buggy
MadMatt fri+sat night,2xdisco,2 for breakfasts,1 slim x large T-shirt and t5 camper towing buggy.
Dave Dream, Camping Saturday Night (arriving Saturday morning very early, be warned) Disco + Breakfast + 1 T-Shirt Medium + 1 buggy.
Chris,emma and sophie + 1, 4 disco 3 tees 2 x xxl 1 x m health permitting thurs - mon will pay for tees regardless flags
Allan & Vanessa caravan Fri-Sun Disco x2, T-shirts x2 (large and xxl) 2 buggies
Gail & Dave C caravan Fri-Sun Disco x2, T-shirts x2  (both medium) 1 buggy
Mrs snoopy and snoopy swanage heights, fri to sunday 2 disco 1 2xl T shirt
Hugh B&B, Fri to Sun, 1 x Disco, 1 x T shirt
Sally, Ed, Amy & Georgie, Friday-Monday Disco x4, Breakfast x4, 2 buggies, 1 t shirt (Size to be confirmed)
Paddy, Sonya, Max & Tayte Thurs - Monday Disco Tec for all  1 meat and 1 veg breakfast 2x beans on toast T shirts 1 Bus 1 Buggy
Zip Buggy, Camping 2 nights Friday to Sunday, disco, breakfast, t-shirt XXL. 1 Buggy.
Dom and Rosie  tent up  Thur camp Fri- Mon Disco x2 Breakfast x 2  1buggy and possibly 1 wizard  1 T-shirt xl
Weazel 1 Buggy, 1 Tent, 1 Disco 1 Breakfast
Roadrunner (Gordon) Camping Fri to Mon (solo camping, KA & Aurora in B&B), No breakfast, 2 x Disco, 1 x Buggy, 1 x T shirt XL
Testa, Karen and the 2 monsters. Camping Fri to Sun. 2 x Buggy's. 2, may be kids as well breakfasts. Possible disco.

OK, were back to being in a tent, gerabox died on T25 whilst on holiday down here so its gone back on a flatbed  were still here though and still coming to Swanage  ;-)up

Paul & Helen.
Predator 1600TP
1986 T25 Panel Van 1.9TD
1989 T25 Autosleeper 2.1 WBX (project)
1978 Late Bay Camper (even bigger poject)
1949 Dodge Business Coupe (older but better nick than the 'Bay!)
2008 Bullitt Mustang

this user is offline Dave DND

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
Reply #46 on: July 22, 2017, 09:15:30 PM
Buggers,

With regret, Lisa and I are going to have to pull out of this one as after seeing a consultant yesterday, they have decided on a second round of brain surgery next friday which now makes Swanage impossible for us to attend.
 :'(

This does leave us with another problem though, and hoping someone out there can assist. Ruben, our Pancake eating mate from Holland was planning to come over for a few days (subject to getting his Buggy running properly) and looking for somewhere to crash for a day or two. If anyone has a spare bed / sofa for teh night, please send him a message so that he can work out if the trip is viable. We were hoping to have him here for a few days, but plans have gone out the window as I will now be stationed at the hospital for the next week or so.

01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

this user is offline pepsi81

• Buggy Meister
  • Whitehaven, Cumbria
  • Purple GP 2
Reply #47 on: July 22, 2017, 09:56:56 PM

Really sorry to hear of Lisa's situation. As always, stay positive.

Love to you both.

Paul and Rachel

this user is offline Doon L001

• Forum Moderator
  • Buggy Prince
  • Nr Leek Staffordshire
  • DOON LWB
Reply #48 on: July 22, 2017, 10:07:26 PM
Good luck both. Would take him here but going to Swanage tomorrow for a week. Look after my dancing partner
Dave - Doon LWB 1st one made  ;-)up Name "Weather Permitting"

this user is offline Zip Buggy

• Buggy Meister
  • Bourne, Lincs
  • FF Buggy LWB
    • Zip Buddy
Reply #49 on: July 22, 2017, 11:30:30 PM
Good luck to Lisa. I'm sure you're in the best hands. Will be thinking of you both.
Who needs prozac when you can drive a buggy?

this user is offline Hugh

• Buggy Veteran
  • North Herefordshire
  • Mantaray Mk II
Reply #50 on: July 23, 2017, 07:13:10 AM
We'll miss you both - and the green buggy - but best to follow doctors advice.

On a lighter note, you say Ruben is coming 'subject to getting his Buggy running properly'. Well, ever the pessimist, I'd say his visit may well be in the balance !
Hugh

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
Reply #51 on: July 23, 2017, 08:05:05 AM
On a lighter note, you say Ruben is coming 'subject to getting his Buggy running properly'. Well, ever the pessimist, I'd say his visit may well be in the balance !

I`m still not sure he has a Buggy you know, I think its a mythical Unicorn   ;D
01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

this user is offline Zip Buggy

• Buggy Meister
  • Bourne, Lincs
  • FF Buggy LWB
    • Zip Buddy
Reply #52 on: July 23, 2017, 12:26:50 PM
Good luck to Lisa. I'm sure you're in the best hands. Will be thinking of you both.
Sorry just noticed flippin' autocorrect!  I meant Liz of course.
Who needs prozac when you can drive a buggy?

this user is offline pepsi81

• Buggy Meister
  • Whitehaven, Cumbria
  • Purple GP 2
Reply #53 on: July 23, 2017, 12:41:03 PM

Autocorrect bleugh

this user is offline ruben

• Buggy Addict
  • 1 meter below sea level
  • hotrod sportscar
Reply #54 on: July 23, 2017, 05:23:47 PM
Well On that note i'd hate to dissapoint. In in the arden belgium right nouw in the buggy under its OWN power. And tomorow i'll be On my way

Home.....
due to an oil leak ive sprung :'( beteren the cooler and the case. li install an o ring to solve that and ill see what happens after that

i m not even going to respond On the rumors of its non existance.
"Yes Ruben, you are indeed a Championship Tosser" DnD, september 2016
Remember kids, polyglotism will get you nowhere

this user is offline snoopy

• MBC Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • evesham. 07757010432
  • Kango ss/ Jas lwb
Reply #55 on: July 23, 2017, 07:48:38 PM
Good luck and all best wishes for the op and recovery. Ideally Rubens needs somewhere down south I guess on route to  swanage from the port. Rubens what are your plans we tra el down friday and return monday unless the weather is absolutely dire.

this user is offline ruben

• Buggy Addict
  • 1 meter below sea level
  • hotrod sportscar
Reply #56 on: July 23, 2017, 08:13:25 PM
Ill have to fix the leak first and see of iT holds then book a Ferry dunkirk dover. Ill post when i know more its becomming unlikeley tho ill do my best.

( Ive build a motor On a CT case with type 1 cooling so i had to make an oil cooler stand out of Billit Alu and seale iT with make a gasket Cuz a ct has no provision for the seal ring so ill have to Mill a pocket for a couple of viton rings. Not something you do On the side of the road )
"Yes Ruben, you are indeed a Championship Tosser" DnD, september 2016
Remember kids, polyglotism will get you nowhere

• Global Moderator
  • Buggy Fanatic
  • Paignton, Devon
  • Hustler GT
    • DND Services Ltd
Reply #57 on: July 23, 2017, 10:13:06 PM
I have this image in my head of making gaskets out of stale Pannenkoeken  . . . . Where did that come from  :P

;D

01803-391680
dave@dndservices.co.uk

this user is offline AndyRobinson

• ... and NO!!! Its not a hairdressers car! ;)
  • Buggy Prince
  • Leighton Buzzard
  • '65 Blue Sidewinder
    • www.print465.com - Great Value Print & Design
Reply #58 on: July 24, 2017, 08:21:51 AM
Gutted for you and Lisa  :'( :'( :'(  for missing Swanage....

But good luck and great news that you are making progress with the next stage.  ;-)up
My Youtube channel
1965 Blue metal flake Sidewinder
Proudly BOUGHT not BUILT .... but rebuilt it anyway!!!

this user is offline Flags

• Buggy Meister
  • Dorset
  • Orange
Reply #59 on: July 24, 2017, 08:30:27 AM
Sorry to hear this Dave, hope it all goes well.
If Ruben needs anywhere to pitch before the Carnival I should be able to sort something out.